The Brother cartridges are a little bit more stuck in the printer. This is why the cartridges are a little bit more difficult to replace.
Please follow the next steps to replace the cartridges.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Press down the handles down on the cartridges. Now take out the cartridges that needs to be replaced.
- Open the package of the new cartridges and remove the yellow sticker with “PULL” of the cartridge.
- Now place the new cartridge on the right spot in the printer. Gently push the ink cartridge to you hear or feel a click.
- Close the cartridge cover.